Smart Home Pack
€1,198.34 excl. VAT
The Crownstone Smart Home Pack is meant for people who would like to upgrade their home but do not want to this themselves!
There are many functions a Crownstone enabled home is capable of. A Crownstone system can:
- Switch appliances or lights via the smartphone;
- Automate the lights depending on where you are at home;
- Monitor energy consumption by devices or lights;
- Save energy by switching off devices automatically;
- Switch off dangerous devices such as an iron or electric kettle if it is turned on for too long;
- Send a personal message to someone which will be received when someone enters a room like for example the living room, kitchen, or bedroom;
- Wake you up with your normal bedroom lights as a light alarm or wake-up light.
The Smart Home Pack allows you to partially automate your home.
|Built-in Crownstone Kit (10 items)||€ 450|
|Crownstone hub||€ 150|
|Extended warranty from 2 to 10 years (€ 5 / year / Crownstone)||€ 400|
|Installation by a professional installer (incl. call-out)||€ 200|
|Support (€ 25 / year / installation)
Not all activities are priced, demonstrations and personal explanations might be given by us or installers. A 24/7 help desk might have be organized by your real estate developer or there might be other support or advise offered outside of this package.
If you encounter prices that are lower than the ones on the website, please pay attention to the following:
- Is the system set up in such a way that it operates optimally? Is the provider clear about the quantity? Are single or dual power outlets used? Will lights individually be controlled? Are the Crownstones near each other so they actually see each other in the network?
- Is the installer an actual professional and certified installer?
- Is the product they are using including 10 years warranty? Ask for proof in case of doubts.
- Will the system be completely configured by the installer or do they leave the configuration to you as a customer?
- Is there a help desk or will you not be able to ask your questions?
If you want to get an offer for a Smart Home Pack for your particular situation, send an email to email@example.com.
You can find a brochure with more information online (pdf).